The Eastern Ontario Agri-Food Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to coordinating the development of the agri-food sector in Eastern Ontario and fostering dialogue between its members and partners. The Network promotes and coordinates agri-food development initiatives and value-added opportunities within the agri-food sector.
Their Objectives are to:
- Provide support to agri-food businesses and operations
- Increase the marketing of local food products
- Share information between our members and partners
- Create and maintain links with the Ottawa region, SD&G, Cornwall and the Outaouais
- Facilitate meetings between partners on priority projects
- Establish a structured operation and effective communications
You can learn more about the Eastern Ontario Agri-Food Network here!