About the Social Economy of Food Video Series
The Social Economy of Food Video Series showcases local leaders that are using food to improve their communities by enhancing the local and social economies. Watch the complete series here.
Other videos in the series:
- The Social Economy of Food Video Series- Introduction
- Supporting Seed Saving and Farmers in Atlantic Canada
- Community Financing is Cultivating Local Food: FarmWorks shows the way
- Durham Integrated Growers “DIG” Community Gardens and All Forms of Urban Agriculture
- Nourishing Communities: Hidden Harvest Ottawa has big dreams for a greener Ottawa. What are yours?
- Cloverbelt Local Food Co-op
- Aroland Youth Blueberry Initiative
- Willow Springs Creative Centre
- Nipigon Blueberry Blast Festival